Guests can participate in the following activities when available:
* Lectures, slide shows and holiday programs are organized from the information centre at Twee Rivieren
* Night drives at Nossob and Twee Rivieren, when available - enquiries at camps reception desks (min. 2 persons / max. 20 persons)
* Day walks at Nossob, Mata-Mata and Twee Rivieren, when available - enquiries at camps reception desks (min. 2 persons / max. 20 persons)
* Nossob 4x4 Eco Trail - for information and bookings, please contact the reception desk at Twee Rivieren
* Leeuwdril 4x4 Loop - for information and bookings, please contact the reception desk at Twee Rivieren
Please note that all day and night walks and night drives are only available on request, and are subject to availability.
4 x 4 Routes - when available
* Nossob 4 x 4 Eco Trail - 214 km
* Bitterpan trail - 120 km
* Mabuasehube Wilderness Trail - 155 km
* Wilderness Trail (starting at Polentswa) - 257 km
* Direct Route – Nossob Riverbed to Mabuasehube - 170 km
* Direct Route – Kannaguass to Kaa - 85 km
* Leeuwdril 4 x 4 Loop - Total off-road distance is 13,2 km (passing the Gemsbok windmill)
* Laundry tubs and ironing facilities (no iron) in camping area of Twee Rivieren, Nossob and Mata-Mata.
* Twee Rivieren, the largest rest camp and administrative base, has a swimming pool, information centre, shop and public telephone and cell phone reception.
* Restaurant - serves breakfast and dinner (A-la-Carte)
* Predator centre at Nossob.
* Hides at water hole at Nossob and Mata Mata.
* The camps have limited freezing facilities and cannot provide a freezing service to tourists.
* Shops in Twee Rivieren, Mata-Mata and Nossob sell commodities that you would find in your local supermarket, including fresh meat, milk, cheese, eggs, bread, wine and beer.
* Petrol (premium and unleaded) and diesel at Twee Rivieren, Mata-Mata and Nossob.
* Five picnic sites throughout the Park with barbecue facilities and communal ablution (no water available).
* Swimming pool in Twee Rivieren and Kalahari Tent Camp, Mata Mata and Nossob.